Yogurt, Blueberry and Granola Popsicles
November 21, 2017 3:00 pm
Days are getting warmer and warmer and we need to start to think about ways to keep cool. These popsicles are the perfect breakfast or snack and are really easy to make. All you need is a popsicle mould, your favourite yogurt and a bit of creativity :)
Portions: 6 popsicles
- 800g yogurt (I used sweetened greek)
- 100g berries of your choice
- 150g granola. You can see my recipe on my blog.
1. TRY! Try your yogurt and assess if it needs extra sweetener or sugar because the sweetness level goes down when frozen. You can adjust it before filling the moulds.
2. FILL UP. Fill up the moulds with yogurt leaving 1cm from the top and fill with berries. If you want that swirl effect from the berries you can microwave them for 30secs so they let go of their juices.
3. A BREAKFAST-Y TOUCH. I loved how the granola looks on the top of the mould / the base of the popsicle. It looks really cute and it’s a nice surprise when you reach the end of the popsicle.
4. FREEZE. Freeze the popsicles at least 8 hours. To unmould run hot water down the outside of the mould until they are released. Keep them in the freezer individually packed in baking paper.
Isn’t this a yummy and simple way to eat yogurt? I hope you liked it. Remember that if you want more recipes you can check out my blog Cravings Journal.