Mozzarella Nacho Dip
August 24, 2017 7:31 am
It happens often I you ask my friends to come over to my house at last minute and then I get like 15 seconds to think what I’m going to make for them. This mozzarella cheese dip is very easy, quick to make and so so yummy. It’s an excellent alternative to buying a dip from the supermarket full of additives. You and your guests will love it!
Portions: 1 bowl for 1 bag of nachos
– 1 bag of nachos
– 20g butter with or without salt
– 10g all purpose flour
– 150ml milk
– 50g freshly grated mozzarella cheese
– salt and pepper to taste
1. BUTTER AND FLOUR. Melt the butter and then add the flour. Let it boil on medium heat for a couple of minutes while mixing with a whisk.
2. MOVE IT. Add the milk slowly off the heat to prevent clumps from forming. Then it goes back to medium heat until it comes back to a boil while you’re still whisking so it doesn’t stick and burn. Add the grated mozzarella and mix with the whisk until melted. Taste it and adjust the level of salt and pepper.
3. SERVE! Serve it warm in a bowl so your guests can dip in the nachos.
It’s an excellent dish to make if you have little time on your hands or as an extra for your other appetizers :). I hope you like it and as always I leave you a reminder that if you want to see more of my recipes you can find them on my blog Cravings Journal. See you soon, Dolce family!