Basic Face Skin Care Routine
March 12, 2017 9:59 pm
Hi! I have a question for you: Do you have a skin care routine for your face?… If the answer is “YES”, great! Keep it like that! Your skin will look young when you get old!. If the answer is “NO”, it’s time to start taking care! Even if you it think it looks ok, it’s probably getting damaged, but you’ll realize it when you get older…
Let’s do it! 5 steps for a basic skin care routine:
1. Wash your face with facial soap. There are many brands that you can find in pharmacies for your skin type.
2. Apply tonic with a cotton ball. This is used to remove dead cells that the soap can’t remove and also close the pores.
3. Apply eye contour creme. You don’t need to apply a lot, with one or two droplets in each part is ok. The eye contour is the thinnest skin in our face, so it needs special care. Place the cream around the entire eye, including the crow’s feet. Apply delicately.
Ph. Contorno Occhi
4. Apply face moisturizer. You’ll make your skin hydrated and smooth, preventing the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, lines of expression ahead of time. All skins, including oily skin, must be hydrated. Ask in pharmacies or ask your doctor, which moisturizer suits you according to your skin type.
5. Something that you must apply every day of your life: sunscreen! It will protect you from future stains caused by sun, laptop, TV, light, computer, etc … Do not forget to apply it, even if you stay at home.