New Years’s Resolutions
December 31, 2017 9:44 am
Somehow we got to the last day of the year, ¡man, this year has flowwwwn by! There has been so many adventures and accomplishments, we are closing the year with over 100K on YouTube (actually over 120K), and our family keeps growing and growing. ¿What are are 2018 goals and resolutions?
- That our #DolceFamilia reaches 500K on YouTube (if you dream, dream big)
- That all our projects with Dolce Placard are a HIT <3
- That opportunities with new projects we haven’t event thought about arise
- Travel to new places, meet new people and cultures
- Living a healthier lifestyle and tone it down with sugar :P
- Work extra hard to build our new home (Jaime and I are moving in together)
- Reconnect with people in my life (the ones we have grown apart)
- Train our family’s new member correctly (Porcino is gonna have a baby brother)
- That our relationship (Jaime and I) keeps growing stronger
- Work with a cause I believe in
- BONUS: Complete an Inka Challenge
Those are the 10 resolutions ¡ready to eat the world! I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for, probably, the most amazing year of my life. You have been a great part of it and I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. Each and every one of you are part of this family; your love and support is what makes it so special. Let’s keep growing and I hope you have the greatest year of your lives. Love you guys madly and deeply.
I leave you with a mega badass look to receive this New Year’s in a formal vibe. It’s all about our I-am-ready-to-eat-the-world attitude. Lots of kisses and have an amazing new yeaaaar.